brain surgery-again!

mamasbabygirl

Lori

Your Mom never ceases to amaze me (and im sure all of us) of her strength and determination. Its easy to see where you get it from!! This is just great news, but as you said the fact that she is able to make these decisions for herself is the best, and the fact the doctors have in no way given up.

As always you and your mom are in my thoughs and even more so ont he 27th..God Bless

Kim

Lorrie,

Your mom is a real fighter, I applaud her. WOW!!!

Bubble baths and 2nd surgery. This was my 2nd brain surgery. sounds like she had a great neurosurgeon like I have. I told mine to be agressive and he listened. Last time I didn't have staples, this time I did. Dr. Clark said he wanted to make sure it was sealed good and no room for infection...

I hold your mom up in prayer each day and she is in good hands. Please keep us posted.

God Bless, Prayers and big gentle hugs,

Karen

Dear Lori,

Please let me know what I can do for you, beyond prayer. I know your Mom is in good hands with Dr. Warnick. He, along with Dr. Brenneman, treated Bill at the Mayfield Clinic and they are the best!

Love,

Hi Lori,

So delighted to hear that your mom opted to have the surgery. What a inspirations she is. Yes, you should be proud, I am just reading your post.

I will be sending prayers to her on the 27th. I know you will keep posted. You are such a wonderful daughter.

Maryanne :wink: