Somebody Fix Cindy O'h's computer!!!!

eppie

The last time she posted was about 3 or 4 posts on the 13th. One was rather lengthy one on the Survivors forum.

I don't now if she was using her computer or someone else's but the posts came through.

WHERE ARE YOU CINDI???? Stop serving drinks and start posting we miss you here :cry:

Maryanne :wink:

She did mention this on her training post the other day--I have been feeling the best that I have in about two years this past week and I plan to get in at least one day of fishing this winter... looking like this week will be a good one to get up north. Maybe up to Lake of the Woods on the Mn./Canadian border for walleyes.

Do hope she is alright and just enjoying some good fishing, the outdoors.

That crazy girl. She emailed me on the 13th and said something about going 8 hours north of her to do some ice fishing . Can you imagine she really did that? She sent me her phone number a while back and I never called it because I don't have a good calling plan. Anyhow, I'm looking for her number. It's somewhere on this puter of mine. I hope she knows how much she means to folks. :roll: