Prayers requested

terriep

My dear SIL's sister (did that make sense?) was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago with cancer - they think the primary was in the gall bladder - any way, she is really struggling to survive. One month since diagnosis, she is in CCU and on a ventitalator, has only had one chemo treatment as they can't stabilize her. We just lost my FIL at Christmas from pancreatic cancer. Has been a rough couple of months.

SIL told me of a neighbor of hers who is very young (three little one's at home) and has also been diagnosed with lung cancer - she asked if I would talk to her - hopefully this week. I will encourage her to come online - you guys are the best - and if anyone can give her hope, it is you! Oh, by the way, my SIL's sister's name is Mary. Thanks for the prayers,

Thank you all for your prayers, however, Mary lost her fight this a.m. Originally, she was told six months to a year - you know the drill - but she didn't even make it six weeks. She was a devoted aunt and daughter - lived with her mom and helped to take care of her. My niece and nephew will miss her terribly - as will her sister (my SIL). I hope and pray her mom makes it through this - she lost a son last year quite young also and Mary, her other sister Ronni and mom all lived together. You are all the best. P.S. to Kasey - I live about 30 min. north of Pittsburgh in Beaver County.