Scan results for precious DAD..YEAH!!!!!!

sophia88

Thank all of you for your prayers..please know how much they help miracles happen. Dad's scan yielded super results. The cancer is not spreading and the spots on the spine are gone. Of course the lung has been taken over by cancer, but that is the same as before,,,but IT is not SPREADING...he is beating this monster through prayer, determination and treatment. The onc. said his bronchials need attention to ease the breathing so she did admit him for treatment..but she promised him that is all it is and he will be out in two....he and I celebrated with coconut creme pie from the hostess shop!!! You know just sharing that pie was so special and such a memory moment. We should never doubt that the battle is worth it guys...because that moment in time was worth more than a million dollars to both of us..it was pure joy and love of the present moment together..I hate this darn disease but strangely enough I know it has made me a better person..twisted but true..there is beauty in raindrops and miracles in just having moments in time together..Yes today is a good day and I am thankful for it...Thanks to all of you and may the peace and joy we had today spill over into your tomorrows......