Why i'm not so SAD !!

Larry

I've had so many people want to know how i'm doing that i sometime's feel so Guilty when i say i'm doing great. I often feel Guilty myself when i find my self not all tied up in sadness and loneliness. I've said this so many time's about how wonderful of a Job my Wife did in preparing all for her end, such as not to feel sorry for her and telling all she feared not death. I remember asking her if she ever prayed for GOD to heal her and her answer was so positively strong as she would say NO as GOD know's what is best for me.If asked about dieing she would simply say when GOD call's me then and then only will i die as no Doctor or anyone know's but GOD.Do i have sad and emotional moment's and time's of missing her , the answer is of course but then she if able to now speak with me would simply say i'm doing great and not to worry. My Love for my Wife was not one that was all mushy as such but a love that was shown in my looking at her or doing something i hated to do for her (like painting). My wife i'm certain while here with me was praying that GOD would keep me strong and not too sad as i too was praying that God would help me to accept his will for my Wife and to keep me strong.So does that prove GOD answers Prayer i certainly believe so and that is why i'm not so SAD.....

Thank you Larry. Your faith and strength inspire me to continue to look for things in my life to make me feel good and want to go on until God decides he has another plan for me. Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom.

Your courage is remarkable Larry. I am sure your wife would be so proud of your strength.

When I am feeling low and people ask me how I am doing I usually say, "I,m having a bad day today" and they seem to understand. I don't make a big fuss but it just lets them know that they shouldn't expect me to be all bright and breezy. Paddy

Larry... Alyce was truly a remarkable woman. She did such a wonderful job of preparing her loved ones for the time when she would not be with them, physically. I think you're a great inspiration to all that have loved and lost.