Fay A. 2-19-06

Fay A.

Dear Friend,

Adequate words escape me at this time. There are really none left that so many of the wonderful friends of yours here have not already articulated.....and articulated so well.

I have not known you as long as many here, BUT you befriended me and helped me walk this walk. Your courage lifted me up and gave me my own to face this dreadful LC. I am traveling with you right now, Fay, and, like you, am not afraid either. What I am....is saddened at the prospect of losing what has been a beacon of hope for us all. What I am....is angry that this disease takes such vibrant, knowledgeable people before their time. What I am....is disturbed by the inequity of the distribution of crosses some are given to bear. Yes, Fay, I am many things....but afraid I am not.

I am so pleased to finally see you face. It does almost appear to be 'beaming' at us all....just as I have always pictured. You are so loved. Your life has an impact of such magnitude that it is unimaginable. I thank you for sharing some part of that incredible life with me. I will continue to 'pay forward' whenever I can in your honor, Fay. I love you and will wait patiently for your posts when you are able. I am sure they will be filled with more support and information for all of us....as always.

Hope you have comfort and peace, Fay, and know how much love there is for you. May that love envelop you at this time.

Love,

Kasey

Fay,

Thank you for your continuing words of support to those of us here. You show such strength and compassion.

I'm so happy you finally posted that picture. Like the others I now have a face to put with my prayers and what a beautiful person you are. Inside and out.

I will continue to look forward to your posts as you are able. Know that we all love you very much.

Tami

My Dear Fay....words fail me now at this difficult time...You know I have not been here very long...but long enough to know how much you are loved....please add me to that list...

I love your words of wisdom...I love your words of inspiration...I love how you care for us all...I love how courageous you are..I love your smile....You are one sweet beautiful woman in and out and to speak to us the way you are such words of courage and concern for all is totally awesome...

I wish you peace and tranquility to get thru this sad time...I know the Lord is pouring HIS Holy Spirit into your body and will take you thru this journey in His loving arms...Miracles do happen and I am praying for one

Take care my dear Fay...and know that we all love you and are praying for you....big hugs...PamS./

My Dear Fay....words fail me now at this difficult time...You know I have not been here very long...but long enough to know how much you are loved....please add me to that list...

I love your words of wisdom...I love your words of inspiration...I love how you care for us all...I love how courageous you are..I love your smile....You are one sweet beautiful woman in and out and to speak to us the way you are such words of courage and concern for all is totally awesome...

I wish you peace and tranquility to get thru this sad time...I know the Lord is pouring HIS Holy Spirit into your body and will take you thru this journey in His loving arms...Miracles do happen and I am praying for one

Take care my dear Fay...and know that we all love you and are praying for you....big hugs...PamS./

You are my forever friend. Was it two years ago when I posted to my west coast friends for helpful hints for our trip. You answered, and my trip was wonderful.

You continue to reach out and give to others, even in your time of need.

I'm proud to know you.

gail

Dear Fay,

Love your picture. I remember coming here and seeing your eggs and then the chicken in the mirror...I think it was a chicken in the mirror...

Thanks for all of the good laughs and words of wisdom.

You are a strong woman and as such have a difficult time letting others do for you. Now is the time to let others take over some of your jobs.

Be easy.

Cindi o'h

Dear Fay~

I am so glad you posted a picture. You have been a hero of mine for some time, now. Now I can picture your face, instead of flowers (not that I didn't like the flowers...)

Words escape me...I have deleted this so many times, already, because I can't find the words to tell you how you have inspired, and encouraged me. I've always admired your intellect, and need to research. Knowledge is power, and you have shared yours with all of us so many times over. Your generous spirit, and caring even during such difficult times is remarkable.

I am so glad you are home with all your loved ones, furry and otherwise. May the sun shine upon your face for many days to come, Fay.

Thanks so much for your incredible gifts! May peace be with you, always!

Love, Admiration, & ((((HUGS))))!

~Stacey