shineladysue Posted February 20, 2006 Share Posted February 20, 2006 Hi Everyone, I have thought about dropping in for a while, but it's hard to know what to say. Mike is still struggling with the same symptoms. He has been on various antibiotics and numerous meds and treatments to relieve his cough and congestion, but it seems none have really gotten rid of it. Today he is sounding more congested, than he has been, and he is feeling more short of breath. We called the doctor (his pulmonologist) this morning and he is scheduled to go in at 1:00Pm. I don't want him to have to go into the hospital again, but it just might be necessary again. We will see what the doctor decides. Again, I ask for your prayers . Thank you for being here for us. Love, Sue Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.