Mike Feb 20th updated-went to doctor

shineladysue

Dear Sue,

I was so sad to hear this news. I know how you feel, I have been there, you know. Just be glad that he can be at home, where he wants to be. Just love him and make him comfortable as possible. He knows you love him and its seems that this is the most comforting thing you can do for him. It will also give you comfort knowing he is where he wants to be. Just be brave and know that God will take him by the hand when its time. In the meantime, God has given you the strength to hold his hand until that time. I wish I could hold your hand too! :( Hospice helps you thru this much easier, please call them!

God Bless you both,

Love in Christ,

Tess

Sue...My heart is breaking for you. I know how hard those words were for you and Mike to hear. Keep your chin up and know we are all saying lots of prayers for you and Mike. I pray the doctor will be able to find something to help make Mike comfortable.

Sue/Mike,

My heart goes out to both of you. Thinking of you both snd sending prayers and words of encouragement. May God answer our prayers and heal the infection in Mike's lungs. God is good and heals us. Just keep the faith and believe in Him... Miracles DO happen.

God Bless, prayers and hugs,

aren

My Dear Friend,

I cry too. For the both of you. I remember my last visit ( January). Mike was sitting on the couch. He looked so good and you were fussing at him to put his oxygen back on. He got that shi_ eating grin when you told him he needed the oxygen. I think he just wanted to get you going. Hmmmmm, seems you fussed me out alittle too. My heart is breaking. I have always taken comfort in knowing that you two were right around the corner. I don't know what to do. I wish there was something I could say or do to make this time a little easier. You know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Please call if you need me.

:(

Pam

Oh Sue, my heart just broke in two when you said what the doctor told you. I am so sorry, I wish there was something I could do to take away the pain in your heart.

Please know that there are so many prayers going out to your Mike. I just pray for him to be made comfortable.

I am so sorry...

Maryanne