jcawork is now at peace

jcawork

It is very hard for me to write this as I still can not belive my sister has left this earth. I am crying now. I know she loved you guys so much that it made her heart break when she heard bad news and was so happy for the people that got the good news. She was not one of these people but I will say my sister fought harder then anyone could have. If you guys knew her before she got sick you would have either loved her or hated her. She said what was on her mind and she did so until the end.

She died on Monday nite at 9.47pm with friends and family.

My heart goes out to all of you but I must say that I am glad this pain is over for her and her family I have spent almost everyday with her for the last 18months and it was hard but she lived hard and died the same.

I will update when I can with the service information. Please if I misses spelled anything forgive me. By the way my name is Debbie and I read the board everyday.

Jenny sends her hugs and kisses to all of you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie,

I wish I could do something to help relieve your pain. You were a wonderful sister to spend all that time with her.

I am relieved that she was with her family when the time came for her to pass.

Jen is pain free now and at peace. She faught such a hard this battle, right up to the end. She was so brave. This is so sad as she was so young.

She will live on through all those wonderful memeories you have of her in your heart.

Please accept my deepest of condonences on her passing.

Maryanne

I am so so sorry for yours and Richard's loss. Like everyone here, I met Jen on the board but it turned out that we had an instant connection other than SCLC. I have worked for the Customs Service for 17 years and know Richard from when we were both at HQ. My condolences to both of you. Jen was a fighter. I am deeply saddened by her passing.