Question

Guest Narda99

Guest Narda99

I visit this board every day as I await my appointment with the lung doctor in two weeks to see what she will do about the nodules in my lungs. I do have a question for all of you. Could you please list some of the symptoms that you experienced before you were diagnosed? Thank you.

I had blood in my urine, shortness of breath, skin turned yellow and flu like symptom's. Ended up with three problems--very low platelets, had to have a stent in my left main artery and then deal with the lung cancer. Given the slow rate of BAC, which is what I have and the late stage more likely for me they were there for years. I know it's hard but best to wait and find out all the facts. I'm in Massachusetts also if you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me anytime. Hope this helps.

PS: Nodules does not mean one has lung cancer.

My only symptom was that my back hurt. I thought I pulled something. Eventually after seeing numerous doctors, they finally did an MRI and it was found. Quite a shock.

Good luck and try to get some rest. You may have nodules without having lung cancer. Hopefully that's the case.

Joan

Guest Narda99

Thanks to all of you for answering my question. I am a non-smoker who is just recovering from pneumonia. The nodules were found on the x-rays and follow-up CT scan. Nearly 10 years ago I had DCIS breast cancer, non-invasive, Stage 0, nodes all negative. My yearly chest x-rays have always been clean (last one in July of 2005). I can certainly relate to those caregivers here because I lost my first husband to colon cancer when my son was only 10 years old. It was the worst experience of my life. Bless all of you here in this forum. You all are in my prayers.

Narda99

View Public Profile

Find all posts by Narda99

Add Narda99 to Your Buddy List