A Good Day!!

Jodi

Today was a good day! My mom had everyone in stitches, in the chemo room! I have never seen someone so happy, positive, and humorous, during such a horrble time! She is actually making me feel good, about myself....I never knew my mom could show the world, that having cancer (even in the late stages)isn't the end of the world....she is making other people smile and feel less scared! I am actually proud of my mom! She is handling this situation with dignity, spirit, and courage! AND SHE INSISTS SHE FEELS FINE! Well, just wanted to share my good day! Hope all is well, with you!!

Jody, What an inspiration she is!!!

She certainly is making everything so much easier for her family.

You guys are so blessed to have a mom who is so positive and has the greatest "Addietude'. That is half the battle there.

I am glad that you are feeling better...

:D

Maryanne :wink:

This is GREAT news! My mom handles it the same way and you will find that a lot of people don't know how to take this reaction to such a horrible disease. But, it really helps them with their treatments. When we go to the chemo room, we take it like it is a party, and the nurses find this amusing and want to spend time around us, because it is not a case of doom and gloom. Good luck!!

Connie