I just want to say WOW

SSF

Hi,

I have no news to post, but I was reading through all the different topics, and all I can think of is WOW - what an incredible group of compassionate, caring, loving, supporting people - for complete strangers who become friends and family. I don't know if I could have kept my sanity without all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul.

I don't know if I could have kept my sanity without all of you.

I'm surprised one of us didn't take your sanity, goodness knows, none of us are sane any longer...

Welcome to the family. The journey is hell, but the traveling companions are first rate. Join the parade, but watch your step - we follow the horses... :roll:

Remember to breathe, and seek out humor around you. Laughter truly is the best medicine.

Sandra,

Welcome and so glad you found the help you were looking for here. These people are really angels in disguise... They are a unique bunch of individuals who truly care and are willing to share their stories with lung cancer in the hopes of having information or insight that will help others....

What a blessing....

Hi Sandra,

A big welcome to you and like all our newcomers we are sorry you had to seek us out but you found the the most caring, supportive and informative family.

They certaintly brought me up when I was so scared when my husband was diagnoised and had nowhere to turn. Her I am over a year later and giving back what was brought to me. "Pay it Foward'

I see you are a non-smoker, there are many here who are walking in your shoes. Please do not consider LC as a death sentence. There are so many here who have beaten the odds.

Becky (Snowflake)our humorous resident here, who tells you like it is and throws punches when needed is also one of our non-smokers and you will see by her profile, she is doing great. So don't discourage, there is a treatment that will help you. You just got to keep a positive "Addietude" and keep the faith as it can and has moved many a mountain.

You are never alone, we are always here for you 24/7.

Good luck on your journey as it is a long one but there is that light at the end of that dark tunnel.

Maryanne :wink:

Geez Becky we missed out on another person's sanity! Things are getting real slow around here.

Welcome Sandra, so sorry you have cause but we're here whenever needed. Sometimes we may seem a little nuts but when need be we smarten up.

You'll find an answer to almost any question you can think of, someone here always knows the dr, medication, treatment etc for whatever is asked.

Take care

Geri

Runs around smooching all of ya!!! :shock: Welcome to this nutty, happy, goofy, and sometimes sad place, Sandra. I think what makes me feel so comfortable here is that we're all unique, all have our own "history" with cancer and our lives in general...but here, we find a commonality that is so reassuring.

hugs and welcome to you Sandy. Becky said it best...about following the horses....but this is one of the best spots around for comfort and care.

Keep us posted about your hubs. you are in my prayers....oh and here's a baseball bat for whacking the beast.

Warm hugs of healing,

eppie

Hi,

I have no news to post, but I was reading through all the different topics, and all I can think of is WOW - what an incredible group of compassionate, caring, loving, supporting people - for complete strangers who become friends and family. I don't know if I could have kept my sanity without all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul.

We are all in this together. Even though Cancer seems like a curse, it reminds us that each day is very precious & to let those around us know how much we care about them. People here get that & that's what makes it such a wonderful, supportive community. This place is a life saver for me!

((((((hugs)))))))

Lisa