My Dad Is In Heaven

cathy

Cathy;

I am so deeply saddened to hear of the loss of your father. Try and take comfort knowing that he is no longer suffering and in pain. Hold your memories of your father close to your heart and he will always be with you. May you and your family find peace and comfort at this difficult time.

Chris

Dear Cathy;

Please accept my condolences. I'm truely so sorry for your loss. May God grant you and your family strengh in your time of need.

God bless and you will be in my thoughts and prayers

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB -left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today"

Cathy.

Your dad was quite a fighter. I'm sure you are very proud of him, and as a father myself, I know he was VERY proud of you. Remember, Heaven is the good part of this whole thing. Cherish all the memories of your wonderful father. My condolences on your loss. Take care,

David P

Cathy,

I know it was wrenching for you to have to post your news. Although the fears and feeling of helplessness that come with living with LC are over for your dad, you and your family are left with a gaping hole in your lives. My words can't possibly ease your pain, but please know that I care and am extending my sympathies and prayers to you all.

Cathy, I am so-so very sorry for your loss of your dear Daddy. I don't know what to say...my heart is heavy for you. I hope that, in time, your memories of your father will comfort you and your family. Please know that you and your mom and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Deb

Cathy,

I am so sorry. I hope that you can find some comfort in knowing you did everything you could and how much it must have meant to him and your mother that you were there for them. I know the pain must be unbearable now, but please know that it will get better with time.

Jenny