Dad went "home home"

jessicab7439

I only posted on here a few times, but I wanted to let everyone know that my dad went “home home” on February 3rd. The last few days were rough for my husband, and me but dad slept the whole time and passed away in his sleep. I am still trying to cope but each day I seem to get a little better. Thank you all for your support.

Jessica, I am so very sorry to hear about you loss. I am thankful that your dad passed peacefully to a better "home home." I want you to know that I have thought about you many times. The picture you have posted is so wonderful. You all appear so happy. I'm remembering you in my prayers as you adjust to this horrible loss.

Jessica,

I remember the story about your dad wanting to see you get married. I wondered form time to time how all of you were doing. I am so very sorry for your loss. Hopefully the memory of dad's goal being to walk you down that aisle will be of some comfort. I am so sorry.

Kasey

Oh Jess, I am so sorry to hear your dead dad passed.

Be contented that he is in a better place free of pain. You must be relieved that he passed pain free.

My condolences goes out to you and your family.

Maryanne