I am asking for your prayers

ginnyde

My daughter called last night and calmly said, I just found a lump in my breast. She has cystic breasts but she said this felt different. I tried to remain calm on the phone with her but I have been a basket case since. She is going to try and get into see her gyn today. Think of her please, her name is Devin and she has a boy almost 3 and a girl 6 months.

Oh Ginny,

This is news none of us wants to hear. You betcha there will be plenty of prayers for Devin and her family. Hopefully she can get to see the doc today. WHY does it always seem these things occur weekends????????

Please keep us posted. With luck we will hear good news today!

Love,

Kasey

Ginny...I know how very worried you must be. Please know that I will be keeping Devin in my prayers. What a beautiful name she has! I have been through this with "lumps and bumps" and my doctor always trys to reassure me and tells me that more often than not there is nothing to worry about with cysts. Try and keep that thought....thought I k ow how hard this must be for you.

Ginny,

I also have the cystic problems although not severe. the fact that she just had a baby 6 months ago may be helping to aggravate things. I know it did with me. the hormone changes etc. before, during and after pregnancy help to make lumps come and go.

Praying for great results.. FAST!

Tami