I am asking for your prayers

ginnyde

She has been to surgeon. He tried 2x to get some stuff and only got a small amount. He will have the report in 2 days. He thinks it is a cyst, just larger than her others. He think it appeared due to her 'Falling Off the Roof (you older ladies remember that term) cycle. If it is still the same in 2 weeks, he wants to take it out. Sounds like the right thing to me.

I do feel better, but not there yet. She is kind of blowing me off and telling me she is alright. That does not upset me because I know that is the way she handles these kind of things.

Part of me feeling better I know is due to many prayers that my dear friends here said in my behalf. Thank you, you come through as always.

Ginny Girl, You might want to go to the doctor with Devin and see if they can get your heart out of your throat. I know that's where MY heart would be if my daughter was having to go through that. (((GINNY)))

Adding TON'S and TON'S and TON's and TON's and TON's, Of Prayers that all is just fine.

((((((((((((((((GINNY))))))))))))))))

I'm sorry I missed this post earlier.

I'm glad the doctors feel positive about the tests, and I will add Devin to my prayers that this cyst disappear and cause no more aggrivation.

Sending lots of love to you and your family Ginny. Take a deep breath and have faith in God that he has heard our prayers and your wonderful daughter will be just fine.

Ginny - just saw this message. My thoughts are with Devin. But it sounds like the surgeon is not alarmed and I think that should make you feel a tad better. If they thought it was more I'm sure they would be more aggresssive. I'm glad she is going to get it out though since it not fun having to worry about it - I will revisit the surgeon in another couple of months and we will talk about removal of mine. We have been in a see and wait mode, but its starting to bother me about just watching and not doing.

Paula

Ginny--I missed this somehow.

Questions--Where did she go?

Did she have an ultrasound?

Second opinions are good--I know people who were told to "wait and see" and they are no longer with us. One of them had an infant at the time. She wanted it removed and the surgeon talked her out of it for a few months.

My first lump ever was found when my son was 9 months old. it was benign.

don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but I am here on this earth because my doctors acted quickly.

gail

Ginny, I feel terrible... I JUST FOUND THIS POST....

and I just hung up the phone from you and didn't have a clue this was going on!!!!!!!

I will be seeing you in person tomorrow night and we will talk about it.... please know I am praying for Devin and again, I am sorry I did not see this sooner!!!! Love, Sharon