1 and 1/2 years

ginnyde

Is it any better - no, not really. Is it any easier - yes.

What is happening, I am dreaming about him, and it isn't sad. I used to hate sleep, now I look forward, it offers the hope of this dream and I have him, if just for a wink of an eye, but I have him and he is real. Is it enough - no, is it better than nothing - you better believe it.

(((Ginny))),

I am so glad for the dreams. Hopefully they are able to put a smile on your face, and one in your heart as well, as you remember them and your sweet Earl :) .

May each passing day, week, month, year.......become even easier....then MAYBE you will be able to say things are even a little bit BETTER, huh?

Love,

Kasey

oh Ginny,

Time marches on doesn't it.... it waits for no one...

I can't believe Earl has been gone a year and a half already.... I am sure in some ways it feels like yesterday to you, and in other ways, it feels like years ago that you had him with you. Thats how I feel about Daddy, some days it seems like I just talked to him and other days, it seems like I have trouble remembering the sound of his voice. I am glad you are having wonderful dreams... they do bring comfort don't they? I am so looking forward to seeing you on the 5th... and I promise only a few pics of Gavin Michael. Love, Sharon

Oh Ginny, I have to agree with Katie in that I can't believe it's been a year and a half that the Duke of Earl has not been with us. :(

I know we will never get over the loss of our loved ones, but I know we will all be okay in time to come. They will forever be in our hearts and hopefully in our dreams.

((((((((((((((((GINNY)))))))))))))))))

(((Ginny))))

I echo the words said before me, I just can't believe it has been a year and a half since the loss of The Duke. It just seems like yesterday we were reading updates and daily journals on Earl.

I can't quite comprehend the bittersweet feelings that must surround such visitations in your dreams. It warms my heart to know that they are no longer causing you pain and apprehension but bringing you the warmth of love shared and a connection that still and always will exist. Ginny you are such a beautiful person and I wish I could take all pain from you; if there is ever anything I could do to make even one day or one moment easier for you, I am here.