My Sister SharKats

Guest GoldenLove

Guest GoldenLove

Hi my name is Linda and SharKats was my sister. As most of you know, she made her transition January 16th. I would like all of you to know that she found great support and friendships on this message board. I have come to this website on almost a daily basis for the past year and a half. We often discussed the many posts on this website. My sister was one of the strongest people I know and she had such a zest for life. She dearly loved her family, friends and of course the many 4 legged cats and dogs she rescued over a 20 year period. She was at peace at the end and I will be forever grateful for the assistance and support Hospice provided. May God bless each and every one of you.

Linda I am so sorry for you loss. Shar was such a wonderful support and loving presence here and will be so missed.

Your family will be in my prayers, and I know this is terrible, but I pray you find a relief from the pain of grief and peace and comfort in the warmth of her memories.