25 Feb 06 Fay A.

Fay A.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fay,

You have placed yourself well in a lot of peoples hearts. Please make sure you are as comfortable as you can be. You have been so unselfish to so many of us, do not hesitate to think of nothing but yourself. You have earned it many times over.

your friend John

Fay,

How do I say goodbye to someone who has taught me grace and courage during some of the worst times of my life? How do I thank you for being the strong, resilant one? I have always looked to you for your guidance in your posts. Your words never fell on deaf ears... they were heard, remembered and will be cherished. Fay, I pray for your peace... I pray that you feel the love surrounding you and the love you will be entering into. So many of our friends will be there to greet you and welcome you home. If you see a handsome man with a great Irish brough... tell him his daughter misses him terribly.... I will say farewell my dear friend... until we meet again. Much Love, Sharon XX

Fay,

I could never find the words to tell you how much I admire, respect and appreciate you and all of the wisdom, support and love you have shared with me over these many years. I will miss you, Fay, and will never forget you. Please come and visit me in my dreams or in any time to let me know you are ok. I will pass along the sign to all of those who care and love you here at LCSC. If you meet up with my Dad, hug and kiss him for me and tell him how much his grandaughter and I love and miss him. I wish I were more eloquent, but I know I could never put into mere words all that you have meant. You are now and will forever be surrounded by love.

Love Always,

Karen

Dearest Fay,

I stay away and come back and I have read about you declining and have not been able to post to anyone about anything. You say this is you're last post and I have had to make myself reply to this. I so much respect you and always read you're comments on everything. I have no idea how to say goodbye to you . Godspeed you to Heaven Fay and I will see you there. I love you!

God Bless our Dear Fay,

Jane

Dear Fay,

I am so new to the board that I haven't had the pleasure to *meet* you through the words you have posted here but I will search them out.

I am overwhelmed by the love felt and expressed for you here. I wish comfort and peace for you and your family. Hold tight to the love and let it forever sparkle in your eyes because that's surely what I see radiating from you when I look at your beautiful picture. God will bless you always.

Lynda

My dearest Fay,

My prayers are with you. You are the strongest person I know and the best role model on this board.

You have and continue to give us all the strength we need to fight this monster. Bless you for your courage and all you have given us of yourself through all your posts.

I will miss your posts so much. You are definetly an inspiration to all of us.

Thank you for being you and all the help and hope you have given so many. G-d will welcome you with open arms. They will be receiving an angel name Fay...

With love,

Maryanne