It Has Been A Long Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna D.

Today is my husbands 1 year diagnosis anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

It has been one heck of a ride, but one that we will continue to take until we can beat this monster!

He seems to be feeling better now then he was last year at this time. As a matter of fact yesturday he went bike riding, and today he is off fishing with his buddy!!!! (hope he catches something for supper!) :lol::lol::lol:

best wishes to all!!!

How wonderful! You say he was fishing. Did he catch any red snapper. O that is yummy. He bikes too, any racing like David or will that be next year? Hope you had a great fish dinner! Thanks for sharing. Donna G

Donna,

So glad to here your husband and you have his one year anniversary. It is such a great feeling for we just celebrated my husband's the end of July. He to has mets to other areas and although it sometimes makes chills go up the spine, I have to keep myself focused on today and the he// with what could be tomorrow. I am sure you probably are living the same way.

I can't get over he was riding a bike and fishing...that is a picture I will keep in my mind and long for with my buddy....of course sick or well, not so sure he could ride a bike anymore.......it's the age thing.....anyway, thanks for that great news.....