Received Lung Biopsy Results

melissakp4

I talked to the pulmonologist office this morning and they have the results of my lung biopsy - it looks like it is a valley fever nodule. I had tested negative for valley fever, but I guess the blood test is not definitive. I am waiting to hear if this is the final path report, or a 'provisional' one, but I am feeling a weight lift off of me. The lung surgeon's office is supposed to call and let me know if the doctor still wants to talk to me today.

I want to thank you all for the positive energy, you gave me hope that whatever the results of the biopsy were, I would be able to fight and have a chance no matter what. I guess going forward, the doctors will keep on watching my kidney to make sure the kidney cancer doesn't come back and my lungs to make sure everything stays the same. Thank you for all of your words of encouragement. I wish that I had found this website last year when all of the lung/kidney drama started. You all are heros to me.

Melissa

Thanks be to God! YEAH!

Melissa I am so happy to hear this news. I know that valley fever nodule is not great news, but anytime they can rule out cancer just makes everything else seem pleasant.

I am so very happy for you, and I hope and pray that they are able to take care of the situation you are now facing and restore you to perfect health.