Exciting new career opportunity

Geri

This should really be in activism/LC issues but I wanted to give EVERYONE the opportunity to take advantage of this fantastic offer. We don't want anyone to feel that this passed by unnoticed and their chance was missed.

This is your chance to be in on the ground floor, the only chance you will ever have of being a part of the inaugural meeting for this exciting new venture. After next week this will no longer be fresh and untrodden ground.

What you may ask is this opportunity......the FIRST committee meeting of the 1st Annual Boston Lung Cancer Walk/Run.

Hurry, don't delay this is your last chance to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.....just think - charter member, founding member, whatever you want to call yourself. You can even give yourself a title if you so wish.

Seriously folks, we are meeting in Waltham, MA on Monday March 6th at 7pm and if you would care to be a part of this group please let me know. We shall not by the way be turning away any volunteers who wish to work at the actual event but don't have time (or live close enough) right now to help.

Thanks for your support

Geri

Geri...I certainly wish I lived in your neck of the woods. I would love to work with someone as fun as you are on a project like this. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that this event is a HUGE success.

Of course your shopping walk will count........are you getting sponsors by the mile or hour???

We will accept any donations you wish to make, however they are raised. Rich and I have never said we were too proud to take whatever is offered.

Geri