Please put Greetings to Connie B here. I will bring them.

Donna G

Connie we all want you to get well quick! I pray that all mends quickly , with all discomfort under control. We love your precious smile and generous hugs, words of wisdom, and kindness. Donna

Guest Cheryl Schaefer

Hi Connie,

just adding my thoughts and good wishes for you. You have been such an inspiration to all of us. You're one tough fighter and know you will beat this as well. Prayers to you.

Aloha,

Cheryl

:D Hi Connie,

I was so glad to hear that you passed your angeogram with flying colors.

I've been praying for you and hope alll goes well tomorrow. You will

be tired, but well. You can do it. I know you have the fighting spirit

it takes. You cando it again. Best of Luck, there are so many here that

know your sweetness and really respect you. Your friends are so nice

to keep us posted.

God Bless You,

Marsha

age 61, dx 12/01 Adenocarcinoma NSCLC Stage 11B, Right lung removed

1/02. No follow up treatment. 4/02 spread to lymph nodes. Had 6 chemo treatments Taxol/Carboplatin beginning 5/15/02 ending 8/28/02.

July,03 2 brain mets found. One surgically removed, the other gamma

knife surgery followed by 15 whole head radiation

Connie, my good buddy.

You have got to be one of the strongest people I know. Gandhi once said, "strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from indomitable will." You my dear Connie have a very good dose of indomitable will!! Enough to see you through this latest bump in life's winding path. I'm certain of that!

There is a rider's biography questionaire in my on line registration package that I needed to fill out so the media would have some background on all the racers. One question read, " who are your heros?" My answer was immediate, without a second thought --- Lance Armstrong and Connie Berchem. (and I dedicated my race to you). Love you Connie, and take care. (and don't forget my phone number)

David

Connie-

We all love you so much. You are our guiding light in these murky waters...I'm sure you have it turned up to "highest voltage" right now in order to pick up the currents of prayers and support and adoration that we are all sending your way! Blessings and heartfelt "hugs".