Fay A. Passed on

Connie B

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a pain in my heart . . .

In 2003 my husband I are wre going to California for 10 days, and wanted to make the very most of them. I posted on this site for help and suggestions.

she not only wrote me ideas, but sent pamphlets as well. And it was a great trip.

Dear Fay, enjoy your new life.

gail

My dear Fay, I would like to introduce you to my sweet Brian.

Hug each other for me. Brian, I know you were there to greet our friend.

Thank you.

Now save me a seat.

Love,

Pat

To Fay's family: I am so very very sorry for your loss. I have you in prayer.

I am so incredibly, forever sad

P

I am so sorry to hear of Fay's passing. I hope that someday we will all meet as citizens of Heaven. Colossians says,

Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits at God's right hand in the place of honor and power. Let heaven fill your thoughts. Do not think only about things down here on earth. For you died when Christ died, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God. And when Christ, who is your real life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all his glory.

May Paul's words comfort, Barb

:cry: This is terribly sad news. God Bless Fay and her family. We know that she is free of this awful disease and healthy again. The pain is now with her family and may they receive much solace from reading these messages of love, sadness, and hope from all in this community. My prayers for those she left behind.

Meghan

Fay's passing will leave a hugh void for many of us. Her wisdom, her humor, and just her presence will be missed greatly.

I pray she is at peace, without pain, and in the presence of God, who has welcomed another of His children home.

Her joy in seeing those she loved and passed before her must be enormous. May we all have that joy someday.

I am going to miss Fay.

Praying for us all.

Shirleyb

I know Fay has finally gained release from her broken body, but it still hurts. She was beautiful, unique, and so full of spirit.

Praying her family will make their way through the next few days as well as possible.

Fay, I know you didn't want a memorial, but I have a feeling there's a big "Welcome Home" party somewhere in heaven for you.

My heart just sank when I saw this topic about our dear, beloved, Fay. This hurts and I feel so sad. I will miss her so much. I hope that her new journey is all that she ever dreamt it would be and more. She fought so very hard. I hate cancer! My deepest sympathy to her family. May they find comfort and peace in the memories of their beautiful, Fay.

I am so saddened to see this. Rick and Katie breathed life into this website, but Fay was a major part of the soul of the board. Fay was a mentor, a cheerleader, a researcher and a sounding board. She has been the voice of conscience and persistently spoke up when someone needed to. Spokesperson for the underdog, defender for the defenseless and a comfort to those who lost loved ones.

I can't imagine the board without her, this just breaks my heart.

Love to you, Fay, and peace and strength to your family. Look up Sherry and think chickens!

xxoo,

Becky

Much Love, Joy, prayers, condolences, and peace to The Family of Fay and to her. This is difficult but we will have a grandiose reunion someday with all our Beloved Members who have gone before us. My most heartfelt sympathies for Fays Family and we will be there for them I know always. :cry: