Fay A. Passed on

Connie B

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Fays dear family I say, I am so sorry.... I know your loss is immense. We only knew Fay for a brief time and the void she is leaving here cannot be filled, I can't imagine the void she has left in all of your lives.

My only comfort at this moment is knowing that Fay has finally gained peace.... and that peace came in her own home surrounded I am sure by those she loves including her beloved dog. This is the way she wanted it... I thank God she had that. Peace be with you Fay, we will continue on here as you would have wished us to do... Somehow, I just know you are checking in on us still... Love, Sharon

Since the day Fay went to heaven, I haven't been able to come here, knowing how sad it is for everyone.

Fay, there is now way to express how much you are missed. To Fay's family: My heart breaks for you and I hope you know how much Fay meant to us all and what a huge hole she leaves here, too.

Fay, you have lots of good, good people hug up there... We are glad you are out of pain and have finally won that battle you've been fighting for so long.

Love,

BeckyCW

I have read all the posts on Fay since she passed but I haven't been able to post. It is just too hard because she meant so much to me and I loved her like she was my family. It's funny how we can love someone so dearly whom we've never met. But I feel like I've known her and that she knew me more than others who I see every day.

It is just too painful for words to try and express a condolence that is suitable. Even though she knew her time was coming and she tried to prepare us in her gentle and caring way there just is no way to be prepared for losing someone so dear.

I pray that heaven welcome sweet Fay home and bring her all the joy and comfort she has shared with us over the years.

Gods Blessing to you Fay! And I pray for God's grace and comforting embrass for her family as they suffer her loss.