I lost my precious Mike

shineladysue

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sue,

I have tried 1000 times to come and post. I cry for you and the boys. I know how much this wonderful man will be missed by all of you. Mike was one of those rare individuals who made everyone feel like they had known him forever. I feel so blessed to have known him. I share your sorrow.

John and I are here if you need us.

May you find peace,

Pam

Sue:

I read your post this morning and can't find the words to say to you. I'm crying for you and your family. This disease is so evil. Please do accept our deepest sincere sympathy.

God bless you and your family in this difficult time

Take care of you.

Love,

Malou

Sue, Iam so terribly sorry to hear about Mikes passing. I know this is hard to deal with right now. DEb passed 6 weeks ago I understand how you feel I think. We are here for you and the Family when you need us for support. Everyone was wonderful to me about deb. I am saying extra prayers for you and your Family. Much Love and Prayers

Sue I am so very very sorry for the loss of your beloved Mike. I know the deep love you two shared, and I can only imagine your pain right now. You are in my prayers that God ease your suffering and bring you comfort.

Sue you are much loved here and we will hold you close in our hearts and our thoughts until you find the strength to post more.

((((SUE))))

I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and your family. I pray that God gives you the strength you need to get through this. I wish I had some words of wisdom to pass onto you, but all I can do is share your tears. We are here when you need us.

Kim

Dear Sue,

I have been away from the boards and was so very sorry to read this when I returned. Remember Friend he is in Heaven now and with God and he is healthy again. I pray for you're strngth and comfort to get through this terrible time.

God Bless you Sue,

Jane

So very sorry, Sue. You are probably tired of hearing this, but take some comfort in knowing that he is not in pain anymore and you both went above and beyond with this horrible beast of a disease.

Wishing You Everything You Need,

Patty

Sue I am so sorry for your loss. Know that we are here for anything and everything if you need us. My condolences and prayers go out to your family at this time.