JUST FOR FUN -OFF TOPICS FEBRUARY 2006

Frank Lamb

Hello everyone,another month has gone by and spring is just around the corner.

February 06 we had a really fun month for jokes and games and GTKY's.The addition of Ann's GTKY's(getting to know you's)and fun games to the jokes forum has made this forum a great place to escape to for anything from a chuckle or belly laugh to a challenge of fun games.

February resulted in a whopping 26,952 viewers.This pretty much assures us that more than a few smiles were brought to faces of several special people either patients,caregivers or loved ones and friends of someone stricken with lung cancer.

What a really great thing to do.Make someone that is affected by this poopy disease enjoy a rare laugh.

The most popular threads were word conga with 2354 viewers,followed with remember when at 1411 viewers and choose it or loose it with 1351 viewers.

Thank You to all the participants.

Thanks Frank for taking such good care of this part of our lives, you find some real fuuny stuff and I think you probably win with the most jokes for February.

Laughter has gotten me through all the crap that's been dished out through my life and especially since my dx, the jokes here always brighten my day.

Geri