Mom's Sister Gone

hollyanne

When it rains, it pours. I just received a call that my Aunt (my mom's sister) just passed away. I can't believe it; I just talked to her after my mom's memorial. I so feel for her daughter as I can relate....also for my other aunt (Betty) who has now lost her two sisters in less than two weeks. She has no other family members (no kids, husband, etc) and is in Northern Wisconsin.

I find peace knowing that my mom was probably welcoming her sister with open arms.

Please pray for Betty and also that I may know the right thing to do to help her.

Thanks,

Holly

Dear Holly,

I am so sorry for yet another loss in your family. And, poor Betty. I know that you will not have any trouble knowing how to help her or your aunt's daughter. Betty hasn't lost everything - she still has YOU!, and your aunt's daughter is also blessed because you will be able to relate to her.

Prayers for you and all of your family, Holly!

Love,

Peggy

Holly, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Aunt. My Aunt, who was with us the day my Mom passed away, passed away herself just 3 days later. It was such a shock and unexpected. So I really know how you feel. To lose so many so close to us in such a close time is more than one should have to deal with. I pray for you and your family and hope Betty will be ok.

Patty