Getting to Know You - March 07

Ann

I just finished 'The Other Boleyn Girl' by Phillipa Gregory. I loved, loved, loved it. It was 657 pages and I wish it had been 1657 pages. But I love English history. Right now I am reading 'The Lincoln Lawyer' by Michael Connelly. I always enjoy his books. Next book will be 'The Time Travellers Wife', forget author.

I have been reading all of James Pattersons books.I go to the library every week and get a few of them during the winter months.

London Bridges,The Big Bad Wolf,Four Blind Mice,Violets Are Blue,Roses Are Red,Pop Goes The Weasel,Cat And Mouse,Jack And Jill,Kiss The Girls,Along Came A Spider and many many more.

I actually listen to books on tape. They are tremendous... Since I travel everyday in my car, I find this so much more entertaining than listening to music or talk radio.

Right now I am listening to The Broker by John Grisham.

When I start traveling 3 1/2 hours away from home I figure I could probably finish one whole book in my 7 hour round trip.. :roll:

Maryanne :wink:

Wow, I just finished reading my first whole book since my son was born almost 7 years ago!!!

Anyway, it was Ghosts of the Titanic - I'm a Titanic enthusiast (did someone mention freak?), from the days before DiCaprio made it cool. I even have a lump of coal that I bought about 12 years ago, that was from the Titanic. :oops:

Okay, I'll go now...

My problem is i rarely ever finish reading a book no matter how good it is. Short book's yes but regular book's i just read the part's that interest me. With that being said my latest 2 book's i've been reading are Kevin Trudeas Natural cure's they do not want you to know about and The Pope's a History of by Claudia Rendina...

Hey Larry, I have that book, Natural Cures they don't want you to know, too. A friend just gave it to us, so it will be my next book read.

I don't find much time to read, but I find when I do I can't do anything else until I'm done. So I will power read for 3-5 days without any sleep no housework cooking or cleaning. Not the most productive or healthy days, but I just can't seem to concentrate on anything until I have closure.