4th Annual TGL Classic in NYC

niececola

Hello Friends,

It is that time of year again...The 4th Annual TGL Classic will take place in Central Park in NYC on April 9, 2006.

The foundation was founded in 2002 by the Labrecque family in honor of Tom's memory. At the age of 62, the former Chairman of Chase, a non-smoker, died from lung cancer. Tom's family and friends initiated the Thomas G. Labrecque Classic, Run as One event, with the hopes of raising lung cancer awareness and vital research dollars to find a cure.

I will be volunteering again this year, so please feel free to stop by the TGL booth to say hello.

If you are in NYC or anywhere close by, please come and run, or just walk around. It is a great day, there are so many wonderful people, lung cancer survivors and their caregivers, ALCASE and Cancercare, etc. will all be there.

If you need any information, please feel free to send me a PM. If you would like to volunteer, please let me know, they are always looking for some extra helpers.

http://www.tglfoundation.com/

Denise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...