so nice to meet ya...........NED!!!!!!

melindasue37

I wanted to post the results of my Moms PET scan.

For all of you out there who have been given a few months to live....please don't ever beleive it. I am speaking from experience here.

My Mom was in the final stages of lung cancer. She was given 3-6 months to live. That was in September of 2004. We just got the results of her PET scan and the doctor came in with GREAT news. He said.............NED!!!!!!!!!!!

There just isn't any other feeling like this.

I know it has to do with hope, faith, beleiving in yourself and your doctors, lots of prayers that have been sent (thanks to all of you), and of course the right combination at the right time. Thank GOD for the Avastin/Taxotere combination.

She never gave up and because of that she has fought the beast and BEAT IT!

WOW, Melinda :lol: !!!!

What GREAT news to come back to! You Mom was dx the exact same time as I was. So I am more than PLEASED to share my best friend, NED, with her!!!

WOW again! Tell her 'Way to go' for me, will ya?

XOXOXOXO,

Kasey

You've made my day! This is the first post I'm reading after 3 days away and I so thrilled for your Mom.

NED's a great person to shack up with, he's lived here for a few years now and makes no mess, doesn't eat anything and is very quiet.......a perfect house guest.

Wonderful news.

Geri

boy oh boy, Melinda!

this is fantastic news! So happy for you, your Mom, and family. You have to be flying high right now!

Just for Fun, come on by the pub and bring a newcomer who needs a lift. I am pouring and drinks are on the house....

Order up, girlfriend! I am sure there will be lots of singing and happy dancing at the pub all week!

love,

Cindi o'h