Experience with Cancer Treatment Centers of America?

Inkerdoodler

I have been exploring options for other opinions after being told Jim has few treatment options left. We are being told our only costs would be $30/day for the room... insurance would cover the rest, and they have access to all kinds of different treatments. They would pay travel for us as well. I assume we would stay there during entire treatment. Sounds too good to be true and I'm a born skeptic... has anyone out there gone this route? Sandy

Hi Sandy--

I believe we have a new member there right now getting a second opinion-- Tarheeldad. He said he would try to check in with us while he was there. Everyone that has posted about CTCA has said good things-- I can't recall anything negative about it. If you do a search you can read more.

My mom goes to the treatment center in Zion Ill. She loves it there. Everyone is so optimistic and encouraging. She has had good results since taking treatments there. She will actually be leaving on Sunday to go back for her 3 month scans.(rem. her in prayers). If you want more info. pm me and I will be glad to give you my moms number, she would love to be of help to someone else.

My mom goes to the one in Tulsa and we absolutely love it there. They've been nothing but encouraging and supportive. The inform you of all options, including prayer and nutrition. My mom is still here, next month will be six years!! Praise God!

praying for you and your husband,

Christy