Has anyone heard from Karen about her Ken??

Hi, this is Karen and Ken's daughter Laura. It has been a rough week or so for our family. Mom has been busy taking care of Dad, and she is amazing. Dad has been steadily declining and we are afraid that he may not make it through tonight. Mom called to have the hospice chaplain come over, and he baptized Dad. It was a moment that brought us all peace, especially Mom. I'll let her tell you all about things in more detail, I just wanted to post a quick update. Thank you all so much for your caring and prayers, and especially for being a support for my mother. We are keeping you and yours in our prayers as well. God's peace to you all.

Laura H

Laura, thank you so much for letting us know what is going on. Karen is a remarkable lady. But she (and you) will need everyone during this very hard time. My continued prayers for peace and strength. Please let her know we are all thinking of them. I will PM her my phone number so if she wants to talk...love, hugs and prayers for you all

Stephi