Lucky me!!

mamasbabygirl

Hello all. Just wanted to share that I got to meet Beth (SBeth) yesterday. We met for breakfast and she got to meet my mama.

Beth a such a caring, honest, and confident woman. I feel so blessed to have finally met someone else from this wonderful site.

Beth's impression is that mom is doing pretty well all things considered. She certainly is back to her more talkative self and I am grateful for it.

Hugs to all...

Lori,

I'm so happy to hear that your Mom is doing better. Glad she is back to her talkative self. She is such a strong woman.

I glad you and Beth got to meet for breakfast. I'm hoping to meet her next weekend, if all works out well. We are traveling through her home town on our way to Florida.

So very happy for you and your Mama.

Denise

Lori,

I am so happy you met Beth. Good support for both of you. You can both relate to this disease. It is nice to have an outside hands on opinion and someone neutral to talk with(other than SF) If Beth feels your mom is doing well and making progress in her treatment and rehab, that has to be comforting to you...

I pray for continued progress and results for your mom and peace of mind and less stress for you.

God Bless and hugs,

karen