Ken is gone.

This is Laura again. My father Ken passed away last night at 7:40pm. We knew it was going to be very soon, probably sometime during the night, but it was still such a shock. He went very peacefully and quickly. He was with family and friends when he passed. I really don't know what else to say right now. I'm not sure when my mom (Karen) will post again, but I will keep an eye on the boards for her for a few days. Thank you all again so very much for your thoughts and prayers. This board is such a blessing for us all, isn't it? We hold you all in our prayers.

God's Blessings and Mercy,

Laura

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura & Karen and family:

Please accept our deepest sympathy. I could never get used on how evil and cruel this diesease is to humanity. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Laura, please take care of your mom and yourself.

God Bless us all fighting this monster.

Love,

Thomas & Malou

My most heartfelt condolences and prayers for you at this terrible time. I know how hard thi is but have faith and if and when you need us we are alwaays here to help, if you need it. Many prayers For you.

God be with you and yours during this very difficult time. Just always remember that you will always have an angel on your side. I'm sure God has a special place for him. My prayers are with you and your mother, always! Don't cry because he's gone, smile because you had him in your life.

Hugs and my heartfelt sympathy.

Lesleyalabama

Karen/Laura,

Words cannot express the condolences for your mom and family... I pray that your mom will find peace and the pain will be washed away quickly and she will remember the memories and love her and your father shared... Rest in peace Mr. Ken, no more pain...

Blessings and hugs,

Karen

Don't cry because he's gone, smile because you had him in your life.

Another WOW! Thank you for those words Lesley - I needed to hear them, too!

Dear Laura,

I am heartbroken, just heartbroken for you and your family. I'm going to try to remember those words that Lesley wrote, and I'm hoping they will help you, your mom and the rest of your family, too. Please give your mom a big hug for me and tell her I am thinking of her.

May God be with you all in the days ahead. I am so sorry this happened!

Love,

Peggy