Lung Cancer Survivor

Guest betty2

Guest betty2

Hi My Name is Betty and I, 2 am a 2 time lung cancer survivor. I had it first in the left lung in 1987 and again in the right lung in 1991. Different cancers. Left lung was adenocarcinoma and right was large cell carcinoma.

I would be happy to discuss my lung cancer with anyone so email me at jodnns@aol.com

Hoping to hear from you,

betty2

Hi My Name is Betty and I, 2 am a 2 time lung cancer survivor. I had it first in the left lung in 1987 and again in the right lung in 1991. Different cancers. Left lung was adenocarcinoma and right was large cell carcinoma.

I would be happy to discuss my lung cancer with anyone so email me at jodnns@aol.com

Hoping to hear from you,

betty2

Hi betty - that is amazing! Why don't you post your story here, so many can read it and be encouraged! What stages were your cancers and what treatments did you recieve? Thanks for sharing in advance :D

Yes Yes!! We all love and need those GOOD NEWS stories!! That seems you are a 16 yr survivor and a 12 yr survivor!! Lots of dates to celebrate. You are almost up there with David P, a one lunger 20 yr survivor. PLease share with us your road to recovery. Donna

Betty, welcome to the board. Thank you for your willingness to share your story of survival with us...What an inspiration! I'm sure alot of us would be interested in your story-when you get a chance. Until then, looking forward to reading more posts by you. Take care, deb