I'll be able to post a better list of conditions tomorrow

TomR4th

Have appt tomorrow with Dr. Robert Caccavale who is listed as one of the better thoracic surgeons in our area specialing in lc..

Because of my cardiac challeges & the defective heart clamp the pulminary dr. & the cardiologist want to go slow on a broncoscopy..Above dr. specializes in VAT so hopefully he'll offer a solution on how to proceed because everthing is on the left side..I would like to move forward as quickly as is prudent so I can get a solid diagnosis & we can start a treatment program..

Thank you for all of your posts & information..It is very reassuring to have such a great support team..God Bless You..

Tom

Sounds like a plan. Make sure you get any of what I call "happy pills". I have ativan on hand, others use xxanax. Both work, and they sure help cut the anxiety.

One step at a time.

I also recommend "Love, Medicine and Miracles" by Dr Bernie Siegel.

gail

Good luck to you Tom! I am sending positive thoughts your way today.

Thank goodness you were able to get this appointment in such a timely manner. It's difficult and stressful not knowing. I hope you get the answers you need and with your physician's guidance, formulate a plan that will work for you!

All the best,

Pam in FL