Getting to Know You - March 21

Ann

Portsmouth, Virginia.

Navy brats, me and my two siblings were born all within a year and a half of each other and all in different states.

Geez Cin, glad the pool incident wasn't fatal. Your Dad sounds alot like mine! He's had a few harebrained ideas himself.

I was born on the south side of Chicago.

I never did meet "Big, Bad Leroy Brown", but I think I dated his younger brother. :wink:

Pam in FL

Pam, Leroy Brown is my cousin (no lie).

Portsmouth, Virginia.

Navy brats, me and my two siblings were born all within a year and a half of each other and all in different states.

I was born in Portsmouth, Virginia, as well. My bellybutton was free, I was born in a naval/navel hospital....

My parents had boys in Anchorage, Alaska; Midland, Michigan; Augsburg, Germany.

Cookieman was born in Berkeley, California. DragonSlayer was born in Midland, Michigan.

I was born in Louisville, KY. Mike was born in Portsmouth, OH. I was a Navy wife. We lived in Memphis, TN, Jacksonville, NC, Richmond, VA and we now live in Hopewell, OH.

Our son was born in Wilmington, NC because he was born at 31 weeks and I had to go to a bigger hospital. Our daughter was born in Columbus, OH because she was bron at 34 weeks and again we needed a bigger hospital.