First day of spring in Indiana . . .

stand4hope

Peggy...I had to laugh at your pictures. As I watched the news last night and saw that the storm was moving into Indy and headed my way...all I could think is that it wasn't going to make it here. It's cold and dreary and yes, we had an inch or more in some places, but far from the 8-10 inches that was predicted. I just knew in my heart it wouldn't be much. Bill ABSOLUTELY hates snow, he died in a snow storm and we haven't had one single flake here in Cincinnati since December 9th. I had a feeling he'd hold the snow at bay until I get on that plane Thursday with him headed south to the Caribbean for his scattering. YEAH BILL!

Just a little side note. See those evergreens off to the left? Don planted those just 12 years ago and they were itsby bitsy in size, so small that I swore they would never grow. They were maybe 12" tall. The two that you can see fully in the picture were the smallest. There's a small grove of them on to the left that you can't see and they are huge. They were a little taller when he planted them, maybe 24-30".

He cut down a huge, very old Sycamore tree and replaced them with these evergreens. Our neighbors were not happy with him, but the Sycamore was quite ugly and thin. Anyway, he told them to just wait and see. He was right!

Just thought I'd brag on my man a little bit with a little history.

Love,

Peggy