New Game....The Person Below Me

Ann

OK...this will be fun. I will describe something about someone. If the description fits you, post below my post and say this describes you. Then, post something for someone else to post below you.

Example....

I would post..."This person has blonde hair."

Then...someone with blonde hair would reply. "I have blonde hair." Then, they would give a description for someone to reply to...etc.

OK...let's get going.

This person loves to fish.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, maybe that was your coworker :wink: ? I had a Subway steak sandwich with chipotle sauce( I think it had garlic in it ?) It was yummy though.

The person below me has yet to file their taxes...

(Don't sweat it, we still have 3 more weeks, love your posts Ann!)

Me, Me!! I love 4 wheelers!

I dream of getting rich, buying a pick up truck to pull a flat bed trailer that will load my 4 wheeler. Then in the winter, I can pull my fish house with my 4 wheeler anywhere on the ice I want to go! I think they are wonderful for an oxygen compromised lady.

The person below me didn't miss the last two episodes of Boston Legal and it willing to do a total catch up with me. The last episode I saw was Schmidt's artful teenage display.

Cindi o'h

ME....ME....ME....I have a hot date!!! At my age, almost anything qualifies as a "hot" date. Dick and I are going to dinner and then seeing Larry the Cable Guy - Health Inspector at the movies. Larry just cracks me up! I would definitely have to say he is my favorite stand up comedian right now!

Now....the person below me is cooking something very good for dinner.

Traded in My 99 Ford Ranger XLT For a Scion XB last month. Tht was my last Anniversary Gift From Deb. Color Is Black Forest cherry Her fave cake.

Person Below loves Country music.