Taking donations for my Bahama trip!!

Cindy RN

I am kidding about the post!! I just wanted to say thanks to all who replied to my whining in my last post!!

I am much better now and feel ready to tackle the world again. I guess I needed a few days to absorb the news that I was OK!

Someday I will get that cruise, we always talked about Alaska tho. Those are pretty expensive. The Carribean cruises are usually within reach. That is if I ever get all my kids out of this house!!

They grew up moved away and now have infiltrated my quiet home AGAIN. :shock::shock:

Again, prayers to all who helped me out.

Cindy

RENT??????????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They think I should still be doing their laundry!!

If Tom and I go out to eat-which is not often, they call at least once---When are you coming home!! Like I have a curfew or something.

All joking aside, I do love having them close again, but I would really like for them to get an apt. here in town and share it-then they VISIT whenever. Ha!

Love Cindy

Your last sentence says it all..... CLOSE and VISIT do not mean in the house but in the area!

It cost us a fortune to keep our daughter in an apt when she was in college but my DH says it was worth every nickel!!!

Gotta love 'em.

Geri

If Tom and I go out to eat-which is not often, they call at least once---When are you coming home!! Like I have a curfew or something.

At least your eating alone. Both my daughter are still home and they always just assume they are invited :roll:

My youngest is engaged and will be married May of '07, so one should be leaving. Oldest just got a good study job, so I'm hoping it won't be to long for her.