How My Day is Going /OT

Ann

I just want to say Happy Thursday to everyone on this board and hope your day is going better than mine is.

Last night, I heard Tanner, my 10 month old Golden Retriever, chewing on something. I stumbled out of bed, Ambien I had taken before bedtime having its full effects, to check on him. There he was, lying there like my little angel dog. I stumbled back to bed and was out like a light within minutes. I woke up this morning to find he had "eaten" the remote control from my Bose Ipod speakers....my favorite gift from Dick. I couldn't cry, as my mascara would run, so I just shamed him and went off to work.

When I got to work, I found that another dog was about to spoil my day. Yesterday, I skipped my lunch but left my microwave sesame teriyaki noodles here to "nuke" for lunch today. Well, the "shop dog" managed to find them overnight and destroy them.

So...it looks like my day today is being ruined by dogs. And...then there's my boss....who fits in the same category!!!!

oh Ann, now I read your post and I just sent you a pm about Fabio. He was on CBS this morning. He isn't really an intellucal, but who needs him to be???

Now I say, woof! and I MEAN WOOF!!! RRRRRRRRRRwaowwwwwwwww

I don't mean to be sexist or anything, just noticing beauty and I am thinking he is a decendent of a Michelangelo poser...

Woof!

Good dog/ Bad dog.

just silly on sleep deprivation here.

Cindi o'h

Oh Ann......I hope the morning has been getting better for you.

I bet when you look in those puppy eyes he ALMOST makes you forget about all he has chewed up. :D

Just remember....they are only in the puppy stage for so long.

Wish I could say the same for your boss :D