Upcoming Cat Scan

tatlyn

On Tuesday (the 28th) my Dad will have his first cat scan since starting chemo treatments. We will get the results at his April 5th meeting with the oncologist. I know I will be a nervous wreck waiting to see the Doctor that day. If you wonderful people could spare an extra prayer (or two or three...) :D positive thoughts, vibes, fingers or toes crossings, I will take all I can get with much love and appreciation. Thanks for being here!!

Lynda

Lynda...........

There are mega extra prayers here available just for your dear Dad! Also I am rounding up all the good vibes, wishes, and hopes too. Will TRY to cross stuff...........but some of it isn't as easy to cross as it used to be, if you get my drift :roll: ! Why you must wat 8 days for results is beyond me. SOMEONE knows a LOT earlier than that :cry: !

Will have you and Dad on my mind until you post your update.

Kasey

Lynda,

Prayers for your Dad and for you.

May the Lord give you the desire of your

heart and make all your plans succeed.

Psalm 20:4

We do not understand the intricate pattern of the stars in their courses, but we know that He who created them does, and that just as surely as He guides them, He is charting a safe course for us.

Billy Graham

Prayers, wishes and vibes all going your way.

Hugs

Jackie