Got the book!

stephnewyork34

I got the cookbooks yesterday! They are so great! Andrea you rock! I am going to order a bunch for Christmas gifts! Have you tried to get one of the big mags to put in an article about them? Like InStyle or something?

This weekend is the 2 year anniversary since Mom died and I have been so sad, but seeing her recipes in the book and her photo, I am sure she would have loved it.

Thanks Andrea for doing it!

HUGS Steph

I think all mags are good, but you know if some "star" picks it up, it will help a lot. InStyle is huge...also what about the Daily Candy? It is a website, I get emails from the LA, Chicago and NY issues and it is wide read?

I will also see if Lisa Rinna will plug it on Soap Talk...I am not sure what the rules are, but I will find out...

Also maybe I can send one to Oprah.?? It is a great idea, and everyone loves to eat...so....

I am crazed (looking for work again, this industry so frusterating) for like a week, but I will see what I can do....

Steph, you don't have to pay for books to send out for promotion. Let me know how many you need and I will send them your way :)

If you want to work on a press release, that will be great. Or we can talk about what would be in one and I can do it. I am not sure if there is a standard format for press releases, like there are standard formats in legal documents :)

Andrea, I must say you did a fabulous job on the cookbooks! I was actually just sampling a recipe out of my copy and told my husband how much I love the book, because they are "real" recipes that are easy and delicious!

Also, my background is public relations (8 years spent in high tech and other industries), so if I can help let me know.