Bear Down on 2000

Don Wood

Well, now -- our own "teddybear with yellow ribbon" (makes me smile whenever I see it), shineladysue, or Sue, for short, has made 2000 posts. Whoo Hoo!

Sue has been with us almost two years. Her husband, Mike, was diagnosed with lc in Feb. '01, was a 5-year survivor and passed away just recently. Sue has stayed with us, giving her warm caring and support, and we are glad she is here among us. Congratulations, Sue, and we look forward to many more bear notes. Don

Wow Sue!!!!!! Way to go!!!!! I am so glad that you have been here for us all..................me especially :wink: ! Thanks for all your support, even now, in the wake of losing your dear Mike :cry: . We love you, Sue. Hope you stay with us long enough to post at least 2000 more :lol: .

Love,

Kasey

Oh my goodness , Don,

Nothing gets past you...Thank you. :oops: I want to thank everyone for their kind words , but it is I who wants to thank all of you. You helped keep me focused and sane while Mike and I were fighting his battle. Mike is at peace now, but I am still here with a new battle to fight. It's hard to be a new widow and I appreciate the support of those of you that have reached out to me. This site is amazing. I hope to be around here for a long time to come. I want to be able to give support to those that are arriving , as well as the ones that are here. This is a wonderful group and I love you all.

Love,

Sue

Sue, Congrats on your 2000th post. What a great accomplishment. You have given so much support here while your husband was so sick. I thank you so much for that.

You have been such an inspiration here and I really hope that you stay with us.

I pray you are holding up and know that we are always here for you.

Maryanne :wink: