Lookin' for Your Love Update 3/29

Kasey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the many prayers I know you've said. Unfortunately it is pretty bad news. I will get more details in the next day or so, but my brother phoned tonight to let me know that it IS, indeed, cancer. Tracy will meet with an onc tomorrow. All I know at this point is that she is to have her entire right lung removed and have some heavy duty chemo previous to that. I do not know the kind, stage, or anything else right now. Needless to say, we are all devastated.

Tracy is 39 and has those 3 kids.....4-12. She is a never smoker.......and quite a vocal opponent of smoking. We want to ask ~ how can this be ~ but those of us on this board know there is no answer to that one.

So I humbly come again for as much as you can spare for this girl. I would give my life in a heartbeat for hers, if I could. I will update when I know more.

Thanks and much love to you all,

Kasey

Oh no. I am so sorry. It does sound like they've caught it early if they are doing surgery. I feel so bad for her family--I know how hard this is with small kids. Let us know as you get more information...good wishes to Tracy.

Well time for the Army to begin a new Battle. So sorry to hear this news. Hope You caught Dana Reeves The New medicine. Very informative and encouraging. I know how hard this is as do you but we are like Motel 6 Always here and we wil leave the light on whenever you need us. Many payers and positive thoughts tonite.

Kasey, I am so very sorry to hear this bad news about Tracy's diagnosis. I just hate this damned disease. I get so angry when I hear about a new diagnosis - especially for someone so young with small children. I will be continuing prayers for Tracy and her family.

Kasey,

I'm just so sorry to hear this news. I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers right now.

I hope you are doing ok....it is obvious how close you two are.

It will be nice for her to have you by her side helping her along the way with all of your experience and understanding.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Kasey,

I am sorry I am late. I just read this news. What a shock. This is your brothers daughter?

I wish I could say something to help ease this pain for you. I can tell by your post that this is devestating news, expecially her being a non smoker and because of that there was no reason for her to suspect that possibility. There has to be something in the DNA's here. Too many families have and had multiple LC issues.

I am glad that she is able to get an operation.

Iam sure you will keep us posted on her stage and progress.

Thank G-d she has you to help her through this.

I am so sorry Kasey,

Maryanne

Maryanne

Please keep us updated.

So sorry to hear this news about Tracy. Life is so unfair sometimes and there are no answers, but we have to try our best to continue and hope and pray for the best. I'm sure you've told Tracy about this board. Please let her know I'm praying for her as are so many of us "Survivors" and stress that word! Please let us know how she's doing. ((())) Peace.

Joanie