More tests

Carleen

Carleen, your post brought tears to my eyes. You guys have been through so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you both for a successful treatment.

Love,

Alisa

Carleen my heart goes out to you and Keith. It is just brutal that you have to wait so long for the scan results. I understand your worry about Keith getting so tired and discouraged. It is so hard as the care giver to watch the one we love begin to decline. Please know I keep you both in my prayers.

Karen H

Carleen,

I am glad we got to talk in chat the other night. I didn't know until coming here that Keith was up for scans again. I am praying hard for good results. I know how sick-to-your-stomach you both must feel having to wait until the 6th. That is just brutal. I can't even imagine going through this and IVF at the same time. I have been thinking of you and wondering how your BETA went yesterday. I really, REALLY hope the doc was wrong and you've got a "keeper" baking in there! You are, undoubtedly, one of the strongest people I have ever "met" out there (and I've met a lot through infertility!) and I do hope that some day we can meet in person.

You hang in there, girl. It just has to be good news.

Carleen ~

I'm late in seeing this, but please add my prayers, as well. I can't imagine how hard it must be to wait for so long!

Sending healing hugs for strength, and prayers for excellent results all the way around!

Hang in there! (((Carleen & Keith)))

~ Stacey

Carleen and Keith,

Many prayers going up for you guys. Is there not a comprehensive cancer center close to you guys. I know your results would be much quicker. Possibly, the same day. Someone told me this a ehile back--I get my results the day I have scans. I can't imagine the amount of stress in having to wait a week.

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him."

God Bless!!

Jamie