LCSC Bash UPDATES

KatieB

Looks like Nashville is in the lead with the most votes.

NYC next.

I need to see who out there will volunteer for this.

I will wait and see what I get back from you guys before announcing a tenative date, time, location.

I've gotten 2 volunteers who "might" be able to help for the NYC location, but that is it.

If we have enough volunteers, we can always have 2 get-to-gethers, one in Nashville, one in NYC. If not, then we can just have one. And then if we have no volunteers for Nashville....we will just go ahead and plan something for Texas.

Sounds good to me!! In all honesty, Texas may be the best place just so that both founders of the website can attend. I can go to Texas if I need to or maybe we can work it out as a group to get both of you to Nashville or New York. Either way---count me in.

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie

I will do triple duty for volunteering if we do Texas. Nashville, might work, a nice getaway for myself and daughter, I know Mom couldnt make that trip. Now NYC on the other hand, is a life long dream. I would give anything to go there, but believe me I would be there with bells on if that were possible. Is hitchhiking still illegal?

Kim

There is just no way for Rick and I and our kids to make the trip together. It may be possible for one of us to go to Nashville or NYC depending on funds and whether or not Rick is in town and available to watch the kids that weekend.

Also, if we have two events (one in Nashville and one is NYC- I (or him) would only be able to attend one of them.)

I'd like to simply have one big event if we could get enough people on board for one specific place and enough volunteers.

who knows.

Assuming there is lots of help and you'll don't have to do it, let's do Texas so you can both be there, Rick and Katie. I could help long distance just like I was going to do with Nashville. If not Texas, I'm still up to do whatever, also. I can make Nashville happen (with help) or help with somewhere else. I do think it is important for us to try to do 1 location if possible. We can always have informal small get togethers like we've been doing here and there. Just my current quick thoughts.

Tina,

since more people prefer Nashville or New York, I think it may be best to do it there.

My personal opinion between the two is Nashville, simply because it is easier to get around- especially from someone just coming in for one day.

Tina, see how many volunteers you could get to pull this off in Nashville.

So far, I have gotten 2 e-mails from NYC as possible volunteers and still no possible location for the meeting other than maybe public park area.

Let me know guys, lets get the ball rolling and some ideas and lets decide something soon.

OK. If we are going to do Nashville, I need volunteers. Please PM or email me. I will put a plan together including DATES after we talk to Opryland Hotel and Vanderbilt. Things are crazy for me right now and I've been waiting to see if it looked like it might work out before investing my time. I'm very excited about the opportunity for us to meet each other and have some fun!

We should do Texas for the first time since this is where Katie and Rick are from. Then we can do do other sites in the future.

Any takers on this suggestion? To me it is a no brainer.

Maryanne :wink:

I'm with Maryanne, TX is fine for me. I'm planning a trip there anyway and depending on the bash dates will be there with bells on.

As travel seems to be an issue for a lot of us why not an east coast, south and western one........each one smaller maybe but it may mean that more people in total can go.

Whether there's an event in TX or not Katie I'd love to get together next time I'm in town, okay? I stay in Keller which is just down the road from you.

Geri