Part of my grieving ritual--telling the story copy of letter

eppie

Eppie, thankyou for sharing. I was very moved . My dad died in 1995. I was in his room at his home when he died, along with other family members. I helped the nurse wash his body afterwards. The nurse invited me to help, saying "you can perform this one last service for your dad". I will always remember it.

Don M

Dear Eppie,

What you described was so full of love and understanding that it took my breath away. Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us. You are a wonderful Daughter, there is no doubt there and he was a wonderful Dad. What you shared both in life and during his passing and services is I dare to say the most heartwarming account of ones life I have ever read. He is so very very proud of you ! God is with him now, he is free from this dreaded disease and not struggling anymore. He is truly at peace. Thank you again for letting all of us be a part of such a beautiful tribute. He will always be with you right there on you're shoulder loving you. Peace and comfort to you're entire family sweet Eppie.

God Bless you all,

Jane