Lung Cancer Allinace (LC Policies)

Connie B

Your SOOO RIGHT TINA!! Not just a few of us here at LCSC should be writing and making noise, but ALL of the people that post on this board and those that lurk should be doing it too! :wink:

Hallelujah!! We have to keep it going...we need to keep writing and working to make a difference.

Such great news! I wanna say well...duh...you politicians...like they are just noticing the sordid facts. Still it's great news. How do we all make more noise? Is there anything quick and easy we could do? Thanks so much Connie for pointing this article out. Patty

There's also a link to the letter written by Congressman Shaw, and cosigned by 73 of his colleagues in the House of Representatives, demanding more lung cancer research funding. To read the letter, contact Congressman Shaw, or to find out if your representative signed the letter (or to encourage them to send a letter of their own if not a cosigner), see Congressman Shaw Letter

FINALLY!!!!

I too signed a thank you comment, and signed the petition.

I also pasted the petition website into an e-mail that I sent to everyone in my e-mail address book.

So often I get e-mails that have circled the globe 100 times that contain pleas for support or prayers for hoaxes. Maybe by forwarding this to everyone I know, and asking that they do the same, we can get this petition to circle to globe too.